Sunday 20 March 2016

Photos:Omotola Jalade Ekende Celebrates 20 years Wedding Anniversary In Honolulu

In celebration of her 20 years wedding anniversary, Nigerian actress and her husband jetted out to Honolulu, Hawaii. They already started the celebration in London, from there to Honolulu, I wonder where the next stop is.

In Honolulu:



In London:



She also posted this message and old picture of she & hubby 2 days ago reminiscing how far they have gone together.

"20 years ago he said to me pack for I week babes we going somewhere tomorrow.It became my honeymoon to Côte d'Ivoire, my first time on a private jet and he flew the plane.Yesterday, he said to me pack for 10 days babes we going somewhere!He's still flying as I await anticipating like a kid again ... Where could it be this time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment